Professional Development Hours
I am pleased to announce that participants who attended the following CIPHI (ON Br.) Continuing Professional Education Series workshops in 2009 will be able to transfer the allocated Professional Development Hours to their “2010 Detailed Activity Record” which you can obtain by clicking on the link below.
Participants holding Regular membership with the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors may report participation in the following workshops as part of their Professional Development Activity Record and Learning Plan. These workshops have been reviewed and approved by the Council of Professional Experience (an entity of CIPHI).
- Project Management Workshop: Ensuring Project Success (March 24, 2009) = 6.5 PDH
- Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Course (May 12-13, 2009)= 11 PDH
- Pool and Spa Water Chemistry PHI Refresher Course (May 26, 2009) = 5.5 PDH
- SDWS Symposium (April 16, 2009) = 5.5 PDH
- PSS Workshop (June 11, 2009) = 5.5 PDH
- Foodborne Diseases Investigation Symposium (March 1 & 2, 2010) = 12.5 PDH
- 2010 CIPHI Educational Conference (June 20-23, 2010) = 6 PDH per day (18 PDH total)
CIPHI - Ontario Branch